Friday, January 2, 2009

Tomorrow is National Chocolate Covered Cherry Day!





Yes, friends and neighbors - I know that you have waited an entire year for this day to come along . . . . only a few more hours to wait!!!


January 3, 2009 is National Chocolate Covered Cherry Day!


Be sure to get up early and rush to your favorite chocolate shop. Get there before the crowds arrive. OMG - what if they run out! Maybe you should get there before they open to get an early place in line!


Leave me your phone number in comments and I'll be happy to give you a wake up call when I get up at 5:00am!



1 comment:

  1. I had no idea about this holiday. :~) But, you can definitely have my share! I like chocolate and cherries, but that runny stuff ~ ewww. :~)

    Happy New Year!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!