Monday, January 19, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY - Stuff I DID NOT Do!

Join us for another episode of Not Me Monday! Compliments of www.mycharmingkids.net


I absolutely did NOT get all weepy when I saw the picture on the right on my daughter's blog (okay, she's my daughter-in-law - but she's the closest thing to a daughter I'll ever have)! Saturday night was Daddy / Daughter Dance night at school and what man in his right mind could pass up a date with someone looking THAT good! Of course, my little boy, JB, is looking good, too!

While at the pet shop to buy Pig Earz for the ratters, I surely didn't fall completely in love with these two tiny, cute little kitties that were nothing but purr machines! Hubby was there and drug me out kittenless!

The date today is January 19, 2009, right? Well, I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT take down the last of the CHRISTmas decorations (including the tree) yesterday afternoon. Except for that sign that says, "Be Bad - Save Santa A Trip!" Okay, I'll probably leave up the wood carving of a sleepy Santa that says, "HoHo Hummmm", too!

I had to get up early one morning last week to meet with our CPA - working on the Corporate taxes! Yep, alarm went off, got dressed, grabbed my toaster pop-up and headed out the door - when I remembered . . . . . . the darned meeting was scheduled for the NEXT morning! Nope, that wasn't me. Honest, Boss, you can trust me with all your financial goings on!

Celebrate - Celebrate - Dance to the Music!

Hat Day - I wonder if this is plain old normal hat - or silly hats? Like a tall, black pointy one?
Tin Can Day - Patented in 1810, how could we live without tin cans? You could maybe put some kind of potion in one (do I see a theme developing?)
New Friends Day - Go out and make a new friend today. But, be careful. You don't want to be too aggressive and have folks think you're a stalker or something. If you should get arrested, email us and we'll come post your bail! You could make a potion to help attract friends if you're really un-likable!
Brew A Potion Day - DO NOT brew Love Potion #9 and then try to make a New Friend. I'm pretty sure that you will end up being arrested and it will take lots of us pooling our $$$$$ together to come up with enough to get you out on charges like that!
International Sing-Out Day - and don't be singing-out when you try out that potion!
Get to Know Your Customers Day - and don't use it on customers - business is bad enough without you experimenting on our loyal customers. Well, it might not hurt to try that one that none of us like - - you know who I mean!
National Penguin Awareness Day - No potion experiments on penguins, either. That's animal cruelty and will get you put UNDER the jailhouse - no bail - no trial - just your new BFF, Bubba, to 'show you the ropes'!


2 comments:

  1. Oh what a great picture! I wouldn't have cried about that either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute not me's...I'm a sucker for purring animals...or cute puppies, which is how I ended up buying my expensive inbred wreck of a dog at a flea market in TN! Bad move!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!