Saturday, January 31, 2009

Germs? Cat Hair? Oh, My!

So, here I sit on Friday night . . er . . Saturday morning - watching Monk on TV. I've seen it several times before, but never really paid much attention to it. (I'm one of those who almost always does something else while watching TV.)

Just watching that poor guy gives me the heebie jeebies. I'm just sayin', we all pretty much don't like germs and creepy crawlies too much. But poor old Monk is a full blown psych case! I guess it's good to see that there are other people out there who are worse off than I am!

I can just imagine him completely going nuts-o if he had a dog or cat! Think of it. One little cat hair would probably send him screaming into oblivion!


Only a few holidays for today . . . enjoy your Brussels Sprouts!

*Backwards Day - Are we supposed to walk backwards, or maybe just wear all our clothes backwards?
*Eat Brussels Sprouts Day - I know I'm weird . . . but I like Brussels Sprouts!
*Hell is freezing over Day - Nope, can't be yet. I haven't seen it accumulate snow in my front yard and that ain't gonna happen until hell freezes over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!