Sunday, February 1, 2009

This and That!

A lazy Sunday here. It's still cooler than usual. We actually had a light freeze the other night and the surface of everything died. My poor bananas will take a while to grow back. It had been so warm that lots of plants had already started new growth and we also had a lot of things in full bloom! Well - now it's all a lovely shade of brown.

And because we are in what they call our dry season, we now have a huge risk of wild fires. There was a little rain a few days ago - but not enough to fix the problem. So, we are all on alert - again!

Getting ready to the Super Bowl commercials. Well, if it's a good game - I'll really enjoy that, too. But it seems to me that the games are kind of lop sided a lot of times and really don't keep you that excited . . . so the commercials are a big draw! I'm already looking forward to Miller Lite - - I just love that beer delivery guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!