Monday, February 16, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY - Stuff I DID NOT Do!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

*No one in this house would be dumb enough to turn on the ceiling fan in the guest room and then proceed to stand up on the bed (trying to reach up to the top shelf in the closet) and manage to almost knock herself out. Nobody is that stoopid! Turn the fan on high - and then immediately stick her head in it!! No No No Not Me Never Ever .. .. .. why do I have this headache???

*The weather was so nice outside this morning that I went out in the front yard to pull more weeds out of my poor old flower beds. Barefoot. And just before starting back into the house I didn't notice that my heel was covered in .. .. .. um .. .. er .. .. kitty poop! And I did not yell for Dub to bring me the soap, the Lysol AND the alcohol and paper towels so I could clean that yuck off my poor foot! We DO NOT own a cat!

*Dub was sweet enough to make really yummy brownies Friday - and we did not consume the entire pan of said chewy brownies within 24 hours.

*I am certainly NOT trying really, really hard to lose some weight - and that's why I couldn't have participated in the brownie chow-down Friday and Saturday! I am wwaayy too dedicated to my diet to do something like that!

So - what haven't you done lately?

4 comments:

  1. So funny to look at the lables on that post....Brownies, fan (ouch!), kitties, poop. weeds.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love brownies! I always eat to much and feel really bad. But I still end up eating a lot whenever we make them! =)

    Happy Monday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad i am not like you. I would never eat all those brownies (yummy!) and I have never hit my head on the ceiling fan, ever. More than a few times at least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't have brownies so I had to make do with homemade chocolate chip cookies! I read your post below your Not Me's about the signs...I cracked up :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!