Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Military Sense of Humor!

I received these in an email the other day from one of my cousins. Just had to share them with ya. It's refreshing to see that in all the turmoil, our troops can maintain a sense of humor. Thanks, Donna and Bob for sharing with me!


One of the most valuable tools to have is your watch dog!

It is important to always make an effort to befriend your enemy. As the saying goes, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."



Every lady needs a convenient place to hang her hand bag!




Plan "A"



Plan "B"












This one is for the newer, smaller, secret aircraft carriers in development now!







New version of transportation for our dedicated ground troops!








Wonder if this would work?









Here comes the Cavalry!










Harry Potter finds new uses for the cloak of invisibility!












.. .. .. .. and for the broom!










I do have one more picture -- but it's PG13 rated and I hesitate to post it here on my 'family friendly' blog. If you would like me to e-mail it to you, leave your address in comments and I'll send it along! It's just a little nudity .. .. .. but I don't want to offend anyone!

1 comment:

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!