Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Friday - and Other Reasons to Have Fun Today!!

National Nothing Day - I'm not sure what this is all about, but since it's nothing I'll just ignore it and it will go away!
National Religious Freedom Day - One of the most important days we have to celebrate! Thanks to all those who worked so hard before us to give us this freedom.
National Good Teen Day (Founded by an Ohio school teacher, this day has been approved by Congress.) - Seems that it is getting harder to find the good ones, but they are out there. The media makes sure we all know about the bad ones - we have to find the good ones on our own.
U.S. Prohibition Day - Just one more reason to enjoy another hot toddy!
National Fig Newton Day - I do like a fresh Fig Newton.
Hat Day (Third Friday in January.) - Let's all wear a silly hat today . . . bring a giggle to your fellow humans!
International Hot & Spicy Food Day - There is a little controversy here. Some celebrate this on the 16th and some on the 17th. I say (in the spirit of fairness) that we do both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!