Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dogs & Cats and the ways they love!

When you've been gone for 5 minutes or 15 hours, your dog will great you with barks, tail wagging sniffing and general air of well being. Love me, pat me, hold me - make sure I know you care! Let me check you out. You will be licked from top to toe, just to make sure everything is okay.


On the other hand, the cat - not caring if you,ve been gone 5 minutes or 6 months (as long as food and water were available) may or may not acknowledge that you have arrived. You may get a flick of the tail. And in extreme cases of excitement, you may be invited to actually touch the feline for a moment.

The dog is so thankful that you chose him to come live in this beautiful home with you and is eager to please you in any way he can. The cat will tolerate you and your family living in his house - but expects you to remember the boundries established early in your relationship. He is in charge of this estate and it is your goal in life to maintain his happiness at all times.


Let's Celebrate


Is it possible that we can take all of the celebrations for today and roll them into one? I think we can make that happen!


Still half asleep, you step out on the porch to get the morning paper. You come in from the cold and shuffle to the kitchen. A nice warm cup of coffee awaits with your blond brownie. Put on your best polka dot outfit and head down town to join the crowds happily sharing celebration of life day! Once you get back home, you then must answer all those questions from your cat about where you've been and why you left home before feeding him!



Celebration of Life Day
National Polka Dot Day
Come in from the cold Day
National Blond Brownie Day
Answer Your Cat's Question Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!