Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I am not totally jealous of MckMama, PC and Stellan being out there on the open seas.
I did not secretly wish that my step-daughter would quit calling about her pig butchering session last week.
When hubby made a pan of Hershey's double chocolate brownies last week, I did not nibble my way through half the pan in one evening! Not ME!
I didn't almost choke on my scrambled eggs this morning when I saw on the news that the infamous Illinois governor was considering Oprah for President Obama's empty Senate seat! He may be crazier than me! She'd be nuts to give up what she's got to go into government!
Here's our celebrations for today:
Television's Birthday - what would we do without good ol' TV?

Clashing Clothes Day - um - well, that's most days for me! I'm such a fashionista!

National Peanut Brittle Day - Better skip this one until they figure out the recent health scare!

Disneyland Founded (Groundbreaking in 1954) - I actually got to go to Disneyland during the first year it was open! Of course, I was only a wee babe at the time!


2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the Oprah thing! She's worth billions! Step into goverment? Nah.
    As for the whole pig butcher thing, yeah, I would've hung up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, brownies.... So I definitely would NOT have eaten half of them too. Loved your blog and your "Because I'm the MOMMA, that's Why?" title. Too cute. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!