Friday, January 9, 2009



It's FRIDAY! I've lived through another week! I've been working double duty for well over a month - and the other half of our office staff will be back Monday. Yeah! I can get back to doing my job. Oh boy - it's tax time!
I hope the following celebrations brighten your Friday evening!
See ya tomorrow!


9 - National Static Electricity Day - I can remember having hair like that after scooting across the floor in wool socks!






9- National Apricot Day - I had an aunt and uncle who lived in Beverly Hills and they had a huge apricot tree - we'd eat them until we were sick!




9- Aviation in America Day - Who better to represent Aviation in America Day than the Blue Angels? I've seen them perform several times and am still amazed at how they can do that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!