Monday, January 5, 2009

PEPE LE PEW'S BIRTHDAY!


(Once again - pretend that the above date reads Tuesday, January 6, 2009)

6- Sherlock Holmes Birthday - Some of the best reading I've ever done!

6- National Shortbread Day - Why is it always something fattening?

6- National Smith Day - Hi to all you Smiths out there!

6- Pepe Le Pew's Birthday - One of my favorites - only Marvin Martian is better!

6- Schoolhouse Rock Birthday (1973) - Conjunction Junction, What's your function?

Not too much happening around here today. Got lots of exercise leaping from crisis to crisis at work. Finished my laundry marathon from yesterday. Played with the dogs and snuggled with Niblet (the sugar glider that owns me).
Kind of bummed out learning about Jett Travolta's death. I remember often hearing his dad talking about him with such love and affection. I'm sure that both his mom and his dad are just devastated. Just one more example that fame can't shield you from all the pain that life hold sometimes.

Well, that's it for tonight. Leave comments please . . . . share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!