Thursday, January 29, 2009

Celebrate Your Corn Chips Today!



Here are our celebrations for today!
*Carnation Day - Don’t you just love their scent! Any color, any time - carnations are second only to the rose!
*National Puzzle Day - Sure, take a puzzle to work and spend the day doing it instead of your job! I bet your replacement won’t try that January 29, 2010!
*Free Thinkers Day - Let your mind go - think outside the box! Use your valuable freedoms to just let your brain run amok!
*Seeing Eye Guide Dog Birthday 1929 - A wonderful thing! Gives so much freedom to those who would otherwise be SO restricted.
*National Corn Chip Day - Long live the Frito Bandito! For those too young to know, the Frito Bandito was a Mexican-ish Bandit who (in the Frito commercials) would find sneaky ways to steal your Fritos! Someone complained that it made Mexican bandits look bad - so they pulled all the commercials from the air! I thought he was kind of cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!