Friday, March 20, 2009

Two Little Whiners

Dub left the house this afternoon to go get a haircut. Well, actually, he went to get them ALL cut. But that's beside the point. I was left here at home, alone with two little whiners!


Both the 5 year old and the 7 year old moped around the house - all because Dub wouldn't let them go with him. I can't say that I blame him. It's rare that he gets to go anywhere or do anything on his own. We're usually the whole gang when we go out. So - today I stayed home with the youngsters and let him have a little peace and quiet.


I tried taking them outside to play ball. We played tag. I turned on the sprinkler (we're in Florida - it was 80 degrees today)! I really tried to be entertaining. For some reason, I'm just not connecting with them today. I'll go turn on cartoons! Back into the house we go.


Snack time! Everybody got a yummy snack and then we all snuggled up to take a rest. I just managed to open my book to do a little reading - - when the kiddos hear something .. .. .. .. what is it? Could it be? Are you sure?


They run joyfully to the door as Dub pulls into the driveway. As I open the door - - - there they go * * * *



Running as fast as they can!



Screaming for joy!



Jumping all over Dub!



TAILS WAGGING 1,000 MPH!



BOY, THOSE DOGS LOVE HIM!

At least my little Sugar Glider loves me - I think!

* * * * * * * *

1 comment:

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!