Friday, March 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JB!!



UPDATE: News Bulletin!! Why didn't someone tell me that it is now 2009? How bad a mother am I that I can't remember how old my only child is!!! I'm going to blame it on my own old age (62 in just over a week), the pain pills - and the fact that I still can't remember when my own mother's birthday is! Baby, you know I love you no matter how old and feeble I get!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful, sweet, caring baby boy! Yep, that's my little JB.
On this, your 36th birthday I would like to take this opportunity to tell you and the world just how proud I am to call you my son.
You were a terrific kid - and pretty easy to raise - most of the time. And somehow even with me for your mother, you have just turned out great!
You participate in your community and try to help make the world a better place. You are a true and loyal friend. You found the perfect wife and between the two of you have created two no longer so little kids who are also turning out just a well as Mom and Dad did!
If I have done nothing else in my entire life, I would be happy that my one accomplishment was you!
Now that your children are getting older, I think you and Karen are starting to feel some of the things that her parents and I feel about you two.
Just wait - The best is yet to come for y'all!
Love,
Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!