Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Need A Smile!



Just because I need a smile, I am subjecting you to this strange collection of pictures!
First is our adorable Panda! If they would stay this size I would go buy one today. Right this minute. And plant my entire yard in bamboo just to keep it happy. And I would name him Edgar.
Next is probably going to have DCF knocking at my front door in about 15 minutes. This is a cute little number I found on the world wide web! I think the official title is "red neck time out"! Which is not too hard to believe. Honest, DCF, I have no children in this house and did not take this picture.
The beautiful horses shown in the next photo is a tribute to several women I know - who refuse to swim in the ocean, lakes, rivers, etc. because "fish pee in there"! I must add that this shot and the panda are from ihasahotdog.com and the various branches it has. They have some of the greatest dog and cat (and some other animal) pictures with quotes. I have laughed out loud at something on there almost every time I visit!
Our final shot today is a nice relaxing day at the beach. I'm sure we've all had some days when we felt that things were a little crowded - and wished we had just a little more room. But I doubt that I will ever complain again having new seen what they have to deal with when they go to a beach in China! And I can see that the smog has not improved since the Olympics either!



2 comments:

  1. These were so funny! Love the horses drinking from the river one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we could use as many smiles as we can get!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!