Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Reason For The Season!

It's CHRISTmas Eve - and let's all please make sure to remember the true reason for the season. If it were not for our Saviour, there would most certainly not be a CHRISTmas - and there would probably not be a you or me either.

So, while sharing our joys and gifts with family and friends, be sure to take at least a few minutes to remind ourselves why we have this wonderful celebration!

And, if you are so inclined, try to remember someone less fortunate. Drop a dollar in a red kettle, give some extra groceries to a food bank or do what you can to help someone who needs it more than you!

Merry CHRISTmas! I'll be back with some Bubba Claus humor later - be sure to tune in after 10pm!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!