Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wondering on Wednesday

I wonder . . . if it's really true what they say about the full moon making things really weird? I know my boss sure gets jumpy and hard to deal with the closer we get to a full moon!



I wonder . . . why Dixie, our female rat terrier will come out of her warm bed to go outside about 11pm every night. As soon as she gets back inside ~ here comes Rascal wanting his turn outside! Why won't they go together? They go out at the same time all day long. Why not at night?



I wonder . . . why Niblet, my sugar glider, starts ringing his little bell immediately after the dogs come in from the 11pm romp? He rings the bell, runs in his wheel, chatters like crazy - just waiting for me to open his cage and let him out. He then pounces on my head and jumps around waiting for me to go to the kitchen. Oh Boy, FRUIT!!! WORMS!!! Once his little dish is loaded, he jumps on my shoulder and jabbers until I take him AND the food back to his cage!



I wonder . . . why they call it 'tourist season' if we're not allowed to shoot 'em!


I wonder . . . why every time I pull into the parking lot at the Magic Kingdom I instantly turn into a 6 year old! Does not happen at EPCOT, MGM, Animal Kingdom, Busch, Universal - ONLY Magic Kingdom!! I stare in awe - and grin like an idiot!

I wonder . . . what would make two fairly rational adults purchase a really PINK hunting rifle for their FOUR YEAR OLD granddaughter? WITH the pink camo carrying case! Well, her brother was 7 when we gave him the .22 he got his first deer with.


I wonder . . . if I'm the only one excited about LOST coming back January 21st?

I wonder . . . if anyone else wonders?

Question: Why to women bitch so much?
Answer: We're not allowed to belch, burp, fart, cuss or sweat! If we didn't bitch, we'd . . . . . . . EXPLODE!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!