Monday, December 8, 2008

IT'S NOT ME MONDAY TIME AGAIN!











I did not start doing my laundry yesterday - and quit right in the middle of it. Got enough done to get through a few days. Might finish it today - or might not!

And while fixing a pretty darned good spaghetti dinner this week I would never dip into that new container of chocolate chip ice cream in the freezer!

Saturday, while fishing (not catching), I certainly DIDN'T peel several shrimp and feed them to those really cute little sand pipers that were running up and down the beach!

And I would NEVER EVER pick most of the lima beans out of my mixed vegetables while eating the other night and feed them to the doggies! Who knew rat terriers liked lima beans?

Finally - - I could not have taken a 2 hour nap Sunday . . . nope, not me. It's too close to CHRISTmas and I have way too much to do to be taking naps!

And what didn't you do this week - - hmmmmmm? Leave me a comment!!!

1 comment:

  1. I certinaly don't nap or veg out most days when and if my 2 yr old naps. That certainly can't be why my house is a disaster!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!