Friday, December 12, 2008

FRIDAY FUNNIES!!



I don't know about you, but I could really use from Friday Funnies this week!

Of course I do have to start out with the rat terrier - in honor of Dixie and Rascal (our rat terrier children).

I don't think either of them would bother a duck either - but watch out if you're an armadillo . . . . sheesh do they hate armadillos in their yard!











Here's a pretty good "everything" card for us to use instead of wasting postage sending cards for each and every holiday! I'd say it pretty much covers them all!











I think we've all had a major snowball malfunction like this one!!







I hate to say this - and if you are related to these fine folks - sorry - BUT . . . IDIOTS!!!

Yes, those are flip flops supporting the power strip that is plugged into the extension cord in the lower left corner - providing electricity to all the goodies on the table in the pool!

Gonna go finish the last of my CHRISTmas shopping (I hope) tomorrow - and I might even finish the cards before Monday. I'm not running a little behind am I??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!