Tuesday, December 2, 2008

RAFFLE FOR A KILLER REBEL CAMERA OUTFIT!!!

Hey, everybody!! Rush over to my charming kids to check out the great raffle she has going until December 14. Click on the BIG RAFFLE BUTTON at the top of my sidebar - that will take you there.

MckMama and a friend are donating everthing to three very worthy causes - and the camera outfit looks really fantastic! You get the Rebel Camera, Long Lens, Bag and more - be sure to check it out.

If you don't know MckMama yet - read a few of her tales and you'll be hooked! Four kids ages 3 and under, Prince Charming for a husband, great sense of humor - and reading her words is like sitting down with a cup of coffee and having a great chat with laughter, warmth and tears! Instant friendship in cyberspace!

Now, click that RAFFLE BUTTON - and after you enter the raffle, hang around a while and read about the MckFamily and their adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!