Monday, December 22, 2008

Not me! Monday!! Free Therapy!!

Ah, yes - free therapy. Let's see just what I didn't do this week . . . .

While driving to work Wednesday morning, I was about half way there and just knew that something didn't feel right. Kept driving. Kept wondering. Oh - Darn! NO - I did NOT forget my shoes! Living here in Florida has its advantages - but being late for work because I forgot my shoes?! Good thing that didn't happen!

And that same evening while relaxing in my hot tub, there is just no way I was reaching for my big tall glass of iced tea and layed my paperback book down right on the top of the water! How long does it take a paperback to dry, anyway? Not that I would have a reason to ask!

My last Not Me this evening . . . . . while running the vacuum cleaner last week, I never ran right over the long fringe on a throw rug in the bedroom, causing a tangled mess involving the fringe and the brushes on the vacuum that took me roughly 45 minutes to un-knot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!