Friday, December 5, 2008

OH BOY! IT'S FRIDAY!!

I am sooooo glad it's Friday! I've been stuck working double duty this week because the other half of our office staff is out having surgery! Sheesh - I'm gettin' too old for this!
Don't get me wrong. Her surgery is really serious stuff and I am truly concerned about her - but keeping up with the whole office on my own is more than I want to do. I'll hang in there just because she's such a sweetie - but I hope she gets back soon.
Her husband did call - her surgery looks like a success - doesn't look quite as critical as the doctors thought - but we won't know for sure until all the lab tests come back. Sounds like pretty good news to me!


REMINDER

Please don't forget to click on the icon at the top of my sidebar . . . that will take you to the amazing raffle going on at 'my charming kids'. MckMama is giving away a really great Rebel camera outfit with tons of goodies to go with it - and ALL proceeds will go to three great charities, or you can click here. . http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ and just go to her blog . . . the raffle icon is at the top! Be careful - it's easy to get addicted to her and her many small children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!