Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I KNOW IT'S NOT A FULL MOON!


I'm sure that there are a lot of loonies out there that don't need the excuse of a full moon to be just a little off-center. But why does it seem like I am constantly running into these select individuals? Like the guy who came into the auto repair shop where I work saying he needed to buy a battery for his car. We sold him what he said he needed. Two days later, he's back - complaining that our Interstate battery was bad! We finally talked him into letting us check it . . . Yep, his alternator was bad - not the dang battery!


Have I mentioned that I live on an island? It's the same island where Kennedy Space Center is located - Merritt Island, Florida. To leave our island, you either drive west over a draw bridge or you drive south over a draw bridge. Well, they are doing maintenance work on the south draw bridge right now . . . and in the afternoon rush hour the usually congested two lanes are now an impossible one lane. Each idiot thinking that if he tail-gates the vehicle ahead of him, everything will go so much faster! Sure it will! Especially while the police are visiting the two or three rear-ender accidents a day that we're having!


Here's a few items I would love to add to our list of regular service items at our repair shop:

Turn Signal Fluid Check

Seasonal Air Change for All Tires

Spare Tire Alignment

Rear Seat Adjustment

Back-up Light Alignment


No, I'd never do it - but there are days when it's tempting!
Have a great Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!