Monday, December 1, 2008

MY FIRST "NOT ME MONDAY"


For those of you not familiar with "Not me Monday", it is the cheapest therapy out in the cyber world - thanks to MckMama - at My Charming Kids (see link on the right)! What did you 'not' do this week?

There is absolutely no way possible that I just fed my husband and myself TV Dinners! Nope, not me - a good wife would never do that this close to Christmas!!

I did not stay up until 2 o'clock this morning just to finish reading a really good book! I knew I would never sleep well unless I knew 'who done it'!

While putting up the outdoor Christmas decorations I did not convince one of the neighborhood teenage boys to give me a hand - and his mom wouldn't let me pay him! Me??? Use teenage slave labor??? NEVER!

When one of my Grandsons (Little W - who is 9) announced he wanted a tatoo - it never crossed my mind to picture him in a black leather jacket sitting on a big old Harley!

That's it for me. Leave me some comments on what you didn't do lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!