Sunday, November 30, 2008

Where Did My Sunday Go?


I've lost my Sunday! Sheesh, it seems like it just started - and all of a sudden it's almost 10:30pm! The end of my lovely four day weekend! Well, poop!


I guess it's back to the same old grind tomorrow - housework - work-work - and joining the human race again. Ugh - but then again, it won't be that bad.


We've got Brighthouse coming in to change over the phone system at work . . . goodbye A T & T - - - and please, oh please, I hope Brighthouse is as good as they claim they are! We do get to keep our phone numbers - - but we've gotta change e-mail . . . . . so I have to contact ALL our vendors, on-line customers, etc. and send them new contact info . . . . Brighthouse wouldn't let me have an address ahead of time. So, once we're hooked up, I get to pick the address and send out notices - change addresses on all the accounts where we get news letters and notify everyone of our new address! And - the boss will expect me to keep up with everything else that's going on at the same time! Happy, happy, joy, joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!