Monday, April 6, 2009

National No Housework Day


**April 7 is National No Housework Day!!
**It is also my birthday!!
**Anyone who knows me understands that this is not a mere coincidence! I have never been good at any type of housework. I cannot think of any type of housework that I have ever enjoyed. Housework to me is not just drudgery - it is pure torture!
**I have tried to enjoy it. I turn on my favorite music, put on loose, comfortable clothing and tell myself that this will really be FUN, FUN, FUN! My brain ain't buyin' it!
**So - tomorrow - on my birthday/National No Housework Day - I will be doing absolutely NO housework. It's against the law. Like removing those 'Do Not Remove' tags from pillows or something!
**You probably shouldn't take any chances either - I would hate to have to contribute to the fund to raise bail to get you out of jail just because you decided to take a chance and do some housework on April 7!
**Enjoy your bon bons and soap operas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!