Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter



Why is it that the Easter Bunny thinks that old ladies and their husbands don't want Easter baskets?
I'm just sayin' . . . . does he think Peeps are just for kids? Chocolate covered marshmallow eggs are not for anyone over 21? Fluffy bunnies only go to cute little girls with dimples?
I'm fixin' to get ready to protest! I want my chocolate bunny! And I want it NOW! And where are my Cadbury Creme Eggs? Like a DOZEN of them???
the Easter Bunny hates me!
Oh, wait! I could go to Walgreen's Monday and it will ALL BE ON SALE!!!! At least 50% off!!
Never mind!

1 comment:

  1. EXACTLY. I celebrate Easter tomorrow, when I buy all the Dove chocolate on sale and I'm not expected to share it with anyone because no one knows I have it.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!