Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Someone Help Me!




If you read my Not Me! Monday!, you know that I've been having some issues with sleeping in lately.




What I failed to mention is that on that very Monday - my brother-in-law was BEATING (not knocking) on our front door at 7:15am. Yes, a damn m!




This man has no conscience. He is retired, like us - but he is one of those who gets up really early every morning! And he doesn't understand why the rest of the world isn't up and fully functioning before 7 every morning!




There is no way to count the number of times I have told him not to call so early in the morning . . . I have told him not to come beating on the door so early in the morning. He just laughs and says it doesn't hurt us to get up early and be productive from time to time.




I agree with him completely . . . only if it were "from time to time". He is not bothered by the fact that everyone else that has our number seems to feel exactly the same way.




This morning at 9:00 - - - it was granddaughter G from Middleofnowhere, GA to let us know that she was at the salon. She was using her Mom's cell so she could tell us Mom was getting a hair cut - and that her 5 year old little toes were getting a pedicure! Someone help me!!




Her godfather gave her several gift certificates for salon services for Christmas. Yes, this is the same man who gave her the miniature bull for her birthday! Bear is now about as tall as a great dane but much, much wider!




It's time for my nap now.




3 comments:

  1. i suggest a front door covered in NERF material and then you'd never hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest picture ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pssst. I am coming to Deltona, Florida in August. Are you near there???

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!