Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me! Monday - Again? So Soon?


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I'm getting sick and tired of having to tell you about our neighborhood cats NOT getting into our pool enclosure in the middle of the night. And having to erase the picture in my brain of Dub in his Bart Simpson boxers out there trying to chase them out. And, NO, our two rat terriers would never set up such a ruckus that the next door neighbor came outside to make sure everything was okay! Stupid damn cats!
We didn't have such a bad thunderstorm again yesterday that Dixie tried to actually get under the couch! No - she has no anxieties at all! I wonder how expensive it is to take a rat terrier to a shrink?
Dub's daughter L certainly did not call us last night from Middleofnowhere, Georgia to announce the birth of about SIXTEEN new little piggies! I do not belong to a family that owns a mini pig farm!! No way - no how - never - ever!

1 comment:

  1. Your life sounds sooo interesting! That is so funny about the new baby pigs! I love baby pigs!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!