Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What's So Special About Tomorrow??

AT 5 MINUTES AND 6 SECONDS AFTER 4 O'CLOCK, ON THE 8TH OF JULY, THIS YEAR, THE TIME AND DATE WILL BE:
04:05:06 07-08-09!!

It will happen once in the morning . . . and once in the afternoon.

THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN UNTIL THE YEAR 3009!!!

(I had a feeling that you just needed to know this - didn't want you to wait 1000 years for someone else to tell you about it.)

And, I must also add that it is the birthday of one of my very favorite people EVER! Happy Birthday, Karen! You're the best daughter I could have ever picked!

2 comments:

  1. Did you get an email about this because I did.
    Took me a second to figure it out!

    And Happy Birthday to your daughter Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the birthday wishes! It was a great day, had the kids clean the house for me!
    I also saw something about 12:34:56 on 7/8/09, who thinks this stuff up?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!