Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
In hindsight, I have just realized that I did NOT put my life in danger this morning. When taking the rat terriers out with me to get the morning paper, I failed to notice the HUGE pit bull wandering up our street. As Rascal (fur standing straight up, barking like mad) headed toward the pit bull, I did not rush in their direction with only the Monday edition of Florida Today for protection! Just as the dogs were nose-to-nose (with NO tail wagging), the pit bull owner drove around the corner, jumped from his car and grabbed his collar. Whew, I was afraid Rascal was gonna hurt that poor pit bull!

I have NOT hit a total case of "writers' block" and will now close this pitiful attempt of blogging for today! I DO hope that my next attempt will be at least a little more entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. This attempt was very entertaining!
    I did not get very excited when my Dad called and told me he bought a puppy!
    I also am not looking forward to meeting the newest member of our family.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!