Saturday, August 22, 2009

Things are getting out of hand!!

Okay, I understand all the politically correct stuff. I don't like a lot of it, but at least I understand it. But someone please explain to me why, oh why, is the press going nuts over the fact that Mrs. Obama wore a pair of shorts to visit a national park?

They weren't super tight, show it all shorts. They really looked good on her. And she's really got the legs for it, too.

It's not like she wore shorts to a state dinner or something inappropriate. She was on vacation with her husband and kids - going to see the sights.

What's she supposed to do? Dress up for every occasion?

Nope. She was properly dressed for the function. And besides, who does she have to please? I just don't see anything wrong with wearing something comfortable - especially if your legs look as good as hers!

I can't imagine what will happen the first time the press finds out that she actually wore a bathing suit to go swimming!

The end.


1 comment:

  1. well the villagers have to have something to talk about.
    it's not only stupid it is depressing.
    oh well! tomorrow is another day maybe she'll wear a pair of Crocs and start an international incident :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!