Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday .. .. .. We're Ba-ack!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



It's good to be getting sort of back to normal - Not me Monday - is ever so much cheaper than therapy. It's also cheaper than throwing dishes! Give it a try; you'll be amazed at how good it feels!


We did NOT have a complete repeat of an earlier Not me! this week. Oh, no - not at this house. It's 3am . . . . two rat terriers go completely nuts . . barking . . screaming . . running in circles . . if they could speak they would be saying, "Help, they're coming to kill us all!!!" Dub and I react with little enthusiasm and lots of dirty words. Dixie and Rascal absolutely insist that there are dastardly deeds being done in the back yard. Who are we to argue? We open the back door and all hell does NOT break loose - AGAIN!! You would think that dang neighborhood cat would remember something as big as a swimming pool - - NOPE - the dogs frightened him right into the pool! Dub's ready to use the skimmer to push him under - I'm trying to get the dogs inside - and two of our neighbors DO NOT come out in their yards to watch out little three ring circus (they could have at least offered to share their beer)!!! Eventually we got the very wet cat out of the pool, I got Dub calmed down, the dogs fell asleep much quicker that we did and the entire neighborhood DOES NOT think we are totally out of our minds!


I have not become addicted to marshmallow fluff! It is not such an addiction that I got a recipe off the www and am going to try to make my own this evening! OOOOOH - - don't ever put it on a peanut butter sandwich! It's not good at all - really - just not good at all!


Yesterday at the grocery store, I did not hit the sample chick three times for these little pizza snack dealies she was giving out. And on my third visit, she did NOT give me a double serving and tell me I couldn't come back! That would just be wrong.


I did not spend almost my entire Sunday afternoon watching coverage of Indianapolis 500 qualifying to see if John Andretti could get his Richard Petty car into the field. (He did.) I was doing other things -- -- but never too far from the TV! NO - I'm not a die hard, dedicated race fanatic!


I wouldn't spend Sunday watching Indy - - especially since I did not spend Saturday afternoon watching earlier Indy qualifying and practice. And then Saturday evening watching NHRA drag racing. And then more of Saturday evening watching NASCAR All-Star races. No - I just don't like any kind of racing at all!


You got anything that you didn't do lately??

Tell us all about it!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! I know what you mean about the fluff! That stuff is just too delish! You are one "hip granny"!

    My not me post: http://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sandwich DOES NOT sound like something I must try very very soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - it's how I know I'm not talking to myself ALL the time!